Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Trip to Austin




We went to Austin to visit family a few weeks ago. I asked Ellie to help me pack her clothes. We counted the number of days we'd be gone, and then Ellie went to her room to get 3 of everything - one for each day! She then lined everything up on the couch in nice, neat piles all in a row. I didn't ask her to do this. She definitely gets this skill from Chris and not me!!! She was so proud!
Ellie and her cousin, Pug, had so much fun together! I don't think they had a single disagreement, and they played so well together! When we came home, Ellie said, "Pug just knows so much about everything!" She was impressed with his knowledge of bugs, Star Wars, dinosaurs, and other random things! They slept together for two nights in the same bed... very cute! They stayed up until past 10pm just talking!

No comments: