Thursday, August 13, 2009

More July Photos


Chris got free tickets to the Rangers game. He and Ellie sat right behind home plate. I was able to watch them on TV. Ellie looked like she had a blast. Every pitch, I could see her drinking sprite or eating or talking! Chris said the ice cream was free, and Ellie was scared of the crowd cheering! Some things never change. She was the same way 4 years ago when we brought her to a game!


Kevin is so mischevious. I caught him in my bathroom painting his toenails! I have a better pic than this, but my phone is acting up so I can't get to it right now!

Kids collecting tadpoles at the creek during "nature camp"


Ellie and Cole checking out their catch!

Making pet rocks by the creek during "nature camp".
Love the sleeping siblings pics!

There are only 3 or 4 white buffalos in the US (or maybe even the world), and we got to take a picture with one in Santa Fe. I was a little nervous, but Ellie thought it was really fun!

Ellie and Kevin painted some Lizards for the playroom.


This show how exhausted we all were near the end of our Santa Fe trip. Ellie never falls asleep in the car anymore! This is a rare afternoon nap for her!

Ellie was selected to participate in a magic show. I don't even remember the trick, but she was so proud when everyone clapped for her at the end!

No comments: