Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Love this ad!


Glad to know I'm not the only one who feels this way! I think I'm going to hang this above my washer!

Last week, Chris actually had the nerve to say that I only do laundry once every two weeks!!!!!!!!! WHAT?!?!?! Try every few days - with two FULL baskets of laudry! It is funny that we moved to this house 2 months ago with about 10 pairs of work socks for Chris and now he only has 4!! I really do think something is eating his socks!!!

Did I mention that laundry is one of my least favorite things to do? So, I should at least get credit for taking care of it so often - even if it means losing socks!!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

amen! :)

Rachel said...

Oh, I can't stand doing laundry either! In fact, it's been over a week for me now. I imagine Brad will be looking for a white t-shirt any day now. Arghhh!

Love reading all your updates and glad you guys are doing well! The kids are adorable as always, and your new house looks beautiful!