Saturday, February 28, 2009

Kevin Plays in the Sink







Kevin loves running water. He is short on smiles in these photos because he had greater than 103 fever for 4 days this week!
More than a few times each day, I catch him in the bathroom, on a stool, with the sink turned on! When he sees me doing the dishes, he immediately grabs his red chair and brings it over.

A funny thing about Kevin, though, is that he doesn't like bubbles at all! He has never had a bubble bath until last week. I guess I'm a little bit of a mean mom, but all the bubble bath I have seen contains lots of fragrance (and phthalates), so I don't use it for bathtime. When he was sick earlier this week, I decided that a bubble bath might be fun for him! He cried and tried desperately to get the bubbles off - rubbing and touching his arms and legs! I forgot about this and filled the sink up with bubbles a few days ago for him to play. He again seemed afraid of the bubbles and wanted them OUT of the water!

1 comment:

Landry said...

Totally agree about the phalates, etc. in bubble baths!! We mean mommies must stick together on these things! :) Our "bubble baths" are just Aveeno poured in while the water is running...

Kevin looks just like Ellie in the second photo...so cute!