Saturday, February 28, 2009

Ellie Dresses the Family!













Before Chris came home from work on Friday, Ellie wanted us all to get dressed up for "Daddy". She picked out all our outfits (except Kevin's PJs). Kevin is wearing Ellie's coat and a her Belle panties. I am wearing a polka dotted shirt with a flower skirt. Ellie thought we all looked so good! Do you think she has a future in fashion??


I still crack up every time I look at Kevin in these pictures. It's just hillarious. I don't know why he is standing like such a statue, but it just makes me laugh!!

Ellie loves to get dressed up for Chris when he comes home from work. Very cute!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow! That is hilarious!!! I laughed out loud at my desk! Ellie did a good job ;). Kevin is such a good sport.

SB said...

what a great story! i love how little girls adore their dads - enough to get dressed up for them!