Friday, August 8, 2008

Cowboy Kevin, Cowgirl Ellie

Oh, the things you'll do once you're back in Texas...



He's going to kill me when he grows up. But I couldnt resist! Below is our family's Western debut...
"Deputy Ellie, there's a rumor goin' 'round that some youngsters been seen theiving blueberries down yonder. I reckon we otta go check it out."

"Yep, ain't no escapin' us now, boys. We caught 'em red-handed. Wait a minute... Are those MY blueberries he's eatin'?"

"Hey, those ARE my blueberries!"

"Didn't your momma ever tell ya not to go around eatin' other people's blueberries!"


"Well, I reckon I can share."


More photos. I couldn't resist!

3 comments:

Karen said...

That was so stinkin' cute! I just couldn't help but smile and laugh.

Anne said...

These photo's are so adorable, they made my night. We miss you guys

The Quinones Family said...

You are so funny Abbey! I love Kevin's "dialogue" and those outfits!
How did you revamp your website design? Love it!