Monday, May 5, 2008

Trip to Fairyland - Again!


Pictures like this just make me want to cry when I think about leaving in just 5.5 weeks. Two great friends who will probably not remember all the fun they had for two years. It just doesn't seem right! Newel, keep working on finding that job (in Texas)!!



"Just one more time down the slide and then we can leave, Mommy." With Ellie, it's always "Please, just one more (cookie, turn, minute to play, glass of juice, story, etc)"









We went back to Fairyland in mid-April to see our friends who were visiting from Texas! I think Audrey was a little overwhelmed at first. I had told Ellie that she should introduce Arden and Audrey to each other once we got there. It was cute to see her say, "Audrey, this is my friend Arden. Arden, this is my friend Audrey." over and over again for a few minutes. I don't think Audrey and Arden were too worried about meeting each other, but Ellie was really working on it! Anyway, Fairlyand was fun as usual!

No comments: