Friday, February 15, 2008

Kevin Update





A few weeks ago, Kevin crawled to me for the first time. Before that, he only crawled to his toys.

He now loves to eat bananas, pears, and sweet potatoes! Today, I was thawing his pears and smashing it up with a fork. I think he recognized the bowl I was using as his bowl. When he saw what I was doing, he got very excited. To test him, I put the bowl down in the kitchen and walked toward the couch. He immediately began to cry and complain! So, I put him in the high chair and began feeding him. Then, of course, he was happy again!!

He has also begun to really complain when we take away things that he is playing with. Usually, if we take something away, it is because he has found the one small object on the floor or the cords under the table. He's very quick these days! He is trying so hard to crawl on his hands and knees. He rocks and rocks and can move one leg at a time, but he hasn't figured out how to move his arms in conjuction with his legs!

His hair is still looking very strawberry under most lights. Do you like his new hair-do??