Thursday, September 27, 2007

Kevin's 2-month Checkup


Kevin had his 2-month checkup today. I can't believe he's already two months old!!

He weighed 13 lbs, 4 oz (88th percentile)
He measured 24 inches (89th percentile)
His head is 40 1/2 cm (60th percentile)

This past week, he has really started to smile and coo often. I think I might have even heard him say "Goo" a few times! He seems to be a very laid back baby. I can set him down in his bed while he's still a little awake, and he will usually drift off to sleep. Ellie NEVER did that!! He is content most of the time and still seems to sleep a lot!

The doctor said his head looks good and not really any flatness. I see some flatness in the back, but she said his head looks great. I guess she's the Dr., so she knows!

Ellie still loves her brother! When visitors come over, Ellie wants to hold him throughout most of the visit. I think this is a way for her to get some of the attention and to show off her big sister skills!

I don't have much more to report. Kevin is healthy, happy and fun!

No comments: