Monday, July 16, 2007

First Day of School...


Ellie went to Vacation Bible School today! I think it was really just play time, though, because VBS doesnt really start until you are around Kindergarten. But she will go all week this week. For some crazy reason, I volunteered to be a group leader for vacation bible school this week. At the time I volunteered, I didn't think about the fact that I would be at least 38 weeks pregnant by the time VBS is over!! Oh well! The fact that my niece, Molly, is coincidentally in my class makes it worth the effort!
Ellie didn't want to take this picture, as usual! She doesn't really like the camera! She wanted to wear her tennis shoes because I was wearing mine! So cute! Too bad she won't always want to be like me!

1 comment:

Sara Carolina said...

who was that crazy girl that recruited you to be a teacher at vbs? we're so glad you're there! i hope isa and ellie are becoming fast friends. =)