Friday, July 8, 2011

Lemonade for a dog!

Ellie decide last night that she is going to raise $100 to buy a dog. I have no idea why she thinks $100 is enough for a lahsa-poo or a chihuahua, but I think I agreed to her plan without realizing that she may actually be able to get the money! Today, she & her friends and Kevin had a lemonade stand (with powdered doughnuts & candy from the 4th of July parade as well) & raked in $27.45! Everyone agreed to let Ellie keep all the money to put toward her dog fund! She made the agreement a prerequisite for anyone who wanted to participate! So, combined with the $6.13 she has in her Hello Kitty bank, she is 1/3 of the way to her goal! Tomorrow, she plans to improve her sales totals by adding brownies to the sale!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Landry said...

She's my kind of girl! Tell her that I used to have lemonade stands at the corner of Airline and Purdue and RAKED in the money! Even more profitable were my painted rocks. No joke. Some were pre-painted and others I custom painted for people who stopped by. Hooray for growing up in the Park Cities! ;)

Miss you guys!