Friday, December 12, 2008

November before Thanksgiving

Painting on the back deck is something the kids love to do! Kevin does eventually start causing trouble by trying to paint on Ellie's picture. But she loves for him to paint with her, so she only complains a little!



A visit to The Woodlands was really fun, but I didn't take many pictures. Yes, Mom, I will add more once you send me the pictures!


Kevin loved the dog crate, and both of the kids loved the dog! I kept waiting for Ellie to get tired of the dog, but she never did. She really loves animals!


We went to a tree lighting at Market Street, and Christmas festival as well. At the festival, there were ballet and Irsish dancers. Ellie loved watching them dance. She was fascinated!


We also had a tea party with Ellie's two grandmothers, one of her great grandmothers, and of course her mother! She loved the cake and was very cute! She has decided that she wants a tea party for her 4th birthday!




Trial run at Christmas card photos. The lighting was terrible, and I was the only adult around. I was testing out a silly idea for the Christmas card.







1 comment:

The Quinones Family said...

I think the first photo is the winner! :) Did you do the draping in the background yourself? Impressive!