Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hidden Villa Flashback!













Ellie made this spider web for the spiders to live in. She actually believed they would!





I dont know if I ever posted these. I found these a folder labeled "for blog", but I dont remember ever posting them.

This was our last trip to Hidden Villa before we left CA! We loved that place! Great hiking, great slugs, great animals!
This reminds me that I never posted Chris's graduation pics! I need to do that since this blog eventually becomes my photo album / memory book for each year. Several of my friends have used this site to do it... www.blurb.com
I think I will use that site next time! You can download their software for free. It downloads your blog to your PC and then you create a book. Then they print and bind it for you!

2 comments:

The Quinones Family said...

Thanks for the info. about blurb.com! I always find such great little tidbits of info. on your blog! Hope you all are well! :)
Cindy

Karen said...

Ahh, that brings back such good memories. That was a really fun and educating day for all of us. And the babies were so good.
Karen