Saturday, October 11, 2008

Kevin - 14 Months


Halloween Preview! I wouldn't have picked this out at the store, but I found it for a good deal at a consignment sale! So, he'll be Winnie the Pooh dressed as a honeybee for Halloween!



Kevin loves to pretend like he's talking on the phone. Almost anything can be a phone, but he especially loves to talk on the plastic, chocolate doughnut!


He has begun to make the kiss noises periodically throughout the day! And when we ask if he wants to go "night night", he'll start making the kiss noise and opening his mouth! Before he learned this trick, he would just lay down and go to sleep at night. Now, after I put him in the crib, he'll stand up and make the kiss noise! So sweet!


He loves to roar at all animals!


He walks around the house looking for Ellie and saying, "Eh Eee. Eh Eee. Eh Eee."


He loves to feed himself with a spoon and has gotten really good with it! He won't allow us to feed him unless he is really, really hungry!


He cries when I drop him off at the gym, and he is always waiting for me at the gate when I return. Yes, this does make me feel guilty. He's got my number!


e is as happy as ever!

No comments: