Friday, June 6, 2008

Playschool Party



A sweet moment I caught on film. Ellie saw Kevin sitting by himself and went over to sit with him. She loves to hold his hand - especially when they are in the car!


We had an end-of-the-year party for the kids. It was originally a "playschool" party, and then Henry and Adam joined us to complete the party! I had put up the portable crib for Maya, and the kids found it in Ellie's room! They made a nice bed for themselves. Ellie and Arden were laying together in there (he is behind the stuffed flower next to Ellie), and then Henry (or Adam-not sure which one as they are twins!) joined them! I dont know the exact weight limit on the crib, but I'm pretty sure they at least doubled it! Fortunately, it didn't break!
Ellie showed the kids how to climb on the bars and turn themselves upside down - a trick I think she learned from Daniel! All the kids devoured the cupcakes and other treats.
For many days after the "party", Ellie kept asking if we were going to have another playschool party. I think she just wanted more cupcakes!

1 comment:

Gjovigs said...

I hope that things are going well as you wrap up Stanford! I know it's not too long until you're packing boxes and finding a new home! Love the pictures.. makes me miss those days! Looks like you're living up the days before life with a job! Enjoy.. we miss you!
Bonnie