Saturday, December 1, 2007

Kevin - 4 months



Kevin has his 4-month checkup next week, so I'll update his official stats then.
I measured him a few days ago, and he was 27 1/2 inches. He weighed 16.5 lbs.
He has learned to make raspberries and loves it! (those ppppp noises babies make with their lips and tounge)
He has also learned to roll over from back to front... This has resulted in a forced end to swaddling! So, sleeping is not going so well right now. We will get it all figured out, though!
- update: As of last night, he rolls over to his tummy when I put him the crib. Then, he sleeps wonderfully!! He is in the middle of his first >2 hour nap in his crib. I can usually only get him to nap that long in the swing!

1 comment:

Sara Carolina said...

He is really cute, Abbey. I can't wait to see him in a few days! Yippee!